– Madeon via Twitter on 13 November 2017
On 24 May 2016, in response to a question about when his second album would be coming, Madeon said it would arrive "next year for sure"; however, due to uncertain reasons—speculated to be the release of "Shelter" and its accompanying tour with Porter Robinson—the release was pushed back. Via Twitter on 13 November 2017, he stated that he had "been working non-stop" on his new era for a long time and that he would unveil it in 2018.
Madeon said on 28 February 2018 that the album is "really not done" and that he is making progress, as well as that his vision for it "is still the same."
- ↑ @madeon on Twitter - "All I want to do is make stuff worth you and I being passionate about. 🌞"
- ↑ @madeon on Twitter - "Next year for sure"
- ↑ @madeon on Twitter - "I should give you an update! I've been working non-stop on my next era for a while now, I love it. ..."
- ↑ @madeon on Twitter - "It's really not done ! Making progress. The vision is still the same."